** Please feel free to comment! It tells me that people are reading this and makes me feel warm inside ; )

Tuesday, December 20, 2011

#48 Mix Tape


Check out this blank CD my Nica friend (23 y/o male) had me make for him. This may give you a little insight to the type of music I hear on a consistent basis.

  1. Sing For The Moment - Eminem
  2. Till I Collapse - Eminem
  3. The Way I Am - Eminem
  4. Forgot About Dre - Dr. Dre
  5. All The Small Things - Blink 182
  6. Vertigo - U2
  7. Original Of The Species – U2
  8. Butterfly - Crazy Town
  9. Californication - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  10. Fortune Faded - Red Hot Chili Peppers
  11. Three Little Birds - Bob Marley & The Wailers
  12. The Next Episode - Dr. Dre
  13. Lose Yourself - Eminem
  14. Ride Wit Me - Nelly        
  15. I Want You Back - 'N Sync
  16. Gettin' Over (ft. Chris Willis) - David Guetta   
  17. Shot Through the Heart - Jon Bon Jovi
  18. Uptown Girl - Billy Joel
  19. Kung Fu Fighting – Carl Douglas


No comments:

Post a Comment