** Please feel free to comment! It tells me that people are reading this and makes me feel warm inside ; )

Wednesday, June 29, 2011

#27 Island Life for me

Book your plane tickets ladies and gentlemen.... I will be living in Moyogalpa on the island of Ometepe for the next 2 years. This island was in the running for the 7 natural wonders of the world and is oh so sexy. I'll be visiting my site and future family/coworkers next Monday for the whole week and I'm sure I'll have much much more to say about it after. In my info packet they talk about hammock pavilions, crystal clear springs, volcano hikes, and sunset/rise viewpoints. Hotels also cost about $10 a night (tops). See you on the island : )


I was googling my site and came across this cool photo-blog from a few bikers who did a great job showing off the island http://volksonbikes.blogspot.com/2011_02_01_archive.html

No comments:

Post a Comment