** Please feel free to comment! It tells me that people are reading this and makes me feel warm inside ; )

Monday, May 23, 2011

#13 Cowboys

I was walking down through my little 2x3 street town (with like 4 branching off the corners) with my buddy Jake Saturday when a cowboy rode by on a horse. Our dialogue:
Me: Haha, imagine if we were at.....
Jake: What?
Me: Never mind... What I was about to say was ridiculous.
Jake: What were you about to say?
Me: I was about to say, Imagine if we were in like a part of Nicaragua where there were like cowboys and horses that walked around our town like cars, but then I just realized that that is exactly where we are. A cowboy just rode by on his horse. I haven't seen a car since we've been here.
Jake: Haha, yeah man we are. We are here.

My site mates, Matteo, Jake, and Leslie are awesome. The four of us have been intensely bonding and we have no doubts that even though we may be in the weakest Spanish level of our business sector, we have the strongest group. Physically and mentally of course. 

No comments:

Post a Comment